Cota F1 Vs Indycar Lap Times

Cota F1 Vs Indycar Lap Times. 96.3k members in the indycar community. 1:32 indycar 1:46 i wouldn't say i was surprised, but i was like really?

Leopaul's blog Forza Motorsport 7 INDYCAR vs. COTA
Leopaul's blog Forza Motorsport 7 INDYCAR vs. COTA from leopauldelrosario.blogspot.com

Visually, indycar looks like they are like crawling on the circuit vs. That slow? when i saw that indycar is about 15 seconds slower than f1. 1:32 indycar 1:46 i wouldn't say i was surprised, but i was like really?

Visually, Indycar Looks Like They Are Like Crawling On The Circuit Vs.


Buy, sell, and trade your firearms and gear. 96.3k members in the indycar community. It would be interesting to see how fast indycar is vs.

By Now, Everyone Knows F1 Cars Are Significantly Quicker Around The Same Track, But Hopefully Everyone Also Realizes They Are Two Totally Different Open Whee.


During the 2018 qualifying session for the us grand prix, he set a. Visually, indycar looks like they are like crawling on the circuit vs. In yesterday’s indycar qualifying felix rosenqvist posted a lap time of 1:45:454.

That Slow? When I Saw That Indycar Is About 15 Seconds Slower Than F1.


In yesterday's indycar qualifying felix rosenqvist posted a lap time. That’s more than 5 seconds faster than the indycar lap shown in this video. In the top speed department f1 cars and motogp speeds come close with of 360 kph and 362 kph respectively.

1:32 Indycar 1:46 I Wouldn't Say I Was Surprised, But I Was Like Really?


Hamilton’s 2018 pole lap on the left, indycar preseason testing lap on the right. That slow? when i saw that indycar is about 15 seconds slower than f1. And while indycar’s first outing on the famous texan circuit (aside from a tire test last october) went without a hitch, it gave us a chance to highlight.

1:32 Indycar 1:46 I Wouldn't Say I Was Surprised, But I Was Like Really?


1:32 indycar 1:46 i wouldn't say i was surprised, but i was like really? Visually, indycar looks like they are like crawling on the circuit vs. That slow? when i saw that indycar is about 15 seconds slower than f1.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Kyrie Irving Boston Celtics Shoes

F1 Mercedes Lodge Protest

F1 Clothes For Babies